Thursday, January 11, 2007

This weather is for the birds

3 degrees tonight...even the birds have cold feet.
Now I know what they mean when they say this weather is for the birds.

Yes! We made it to Oregon! I have to say it was a drive I wouldn't want to do often. Not with cats in the car. If you've ever gotten car sick then you how my cats felt. I won't go into details but let's just say we had to make several extra stops. I thought we would never get here. I think the tranquilizers made it worse. They should have given them to me!

I am so lucky we have a second home! I can hide away in beautiful Bend and escape the horrors of fixing up and selling a house. I think I'm going to owe my husband big time when we finally move into our new house. I'm sitting here all warm and cozy, thinking of the projects I can accomplish and he is home working on our other house. It's a good thing he doesn't have a blog! I'd be in trouble.

During the next few months, I'll be posting from Bend, Oregon. It looks absolutely beautiful with the snow, but baby it's cold outside! (I took the photo from our back door...threw out some bird seed and everyone came!)