Saturday, November 21, 2009

Turkey in the oven…almost!

So, back to tradition. I really am a Thanksgiving lover and yes, I’ll be cooking just like most of you . As of today, it’s a bit questionable who I’ll be cooking for. Both my grand-daughters just came down with the flu, now my son has it too. So far my daughter-in-law is fine, but from what I’ve heard of this nasty bug, she may be next! I don’t know if it’s the swine flu. They no longer test for it. Have any of you had this horrible little creature visit your home?

Flu Bug

On a happier note, If you haven’t entered a name for the little squirrel, you have until 6PM Pacific time Sunday! One of you is going to win this basket on Wednesday! I’m getting awfully close to announcing the winner!

Gift Basket

I’ll be back on Wednesday morning. See you then!

Happy Thanksgiving shopping everyone!

COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS CONTEST! NO MORE SQUIRREL NAMES EVEN IF THEY ARE THE BEST EVER! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

Hugs,

Anne