Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thanksgiving is Looking Good!

Thanks to all of my wonderful readers, I will now be able to have Thanksgiving at my house! Remember all the spools you saw on my dining room table?

Spools in the Dining Room

Well, early this morning it looked like this…

Early this AM

And as of now, it looks like this…

Almost there

I think I can add some china to the table now! Yes, it’s true we are almost sold out of the spools. I caught Brigette sneaking her little stash out to the car because she was afraid I would sell them (actually I did sell one).

Now here’s the good news. Since you seem to like the smaller spools, I’ve ordered a few more. They take several weeks to get here so be patient. I’ll let you know when they arrive.

If you want to test your comments to see if they are coming in as [noreply-comment@blogger.com] leave a comment on this post. If I don’t respond you’ll know you need to update your blogger account with your email.

Now here's the best news. In a few days I've be having a giveaway. Guess what it might be? Have a great day everyone!

Hugs,

Anne