Friday, July 31, 2009

No more clock watching!

Sometimes when I was working at a “real” job, the kind where a pay check would appear every two weeks, time would just draaaaaaaaaag on and on.  I’d clock watch and it never seemed to move.  That’s such an awful thing that clock watching. 

clock watching

Time to go

But now that I have this more than full time fun job, I never have enough time.   I don’t even wear my watch at work.   I’m up at 5:30 every morning, and off to work in my pj’s! 

 

pj's 

I can’t wait to get started!  I LOVE mornings.  They are my favorite time of day.  I’m officially dressed and working by 9AM, but it’s those wee hours in the morning that I do my best work. 

sunrise

Lots going on around here early in the morning.  64 days until Fall market! 

j0365742

How about you?  Morning or Evening person?  If you’re a morning person join me for sunrise sewing!  If you’re a night owl, please don’t wake me up.

an01760_

Oh, and don’t give me too much credit for these photos…clipart, courtesy of Microsoft. Proving that you CAN have photos on your blog, even without a camera!

Did you notice the time on this post? Have a great weekend!

 

Anne