Wednesday, April 1, 2009

American Patchwork & Quilting, June 2009!

Have you seen the June issue?  The June issue of American Patchwork and Quilting?  If you subscribe to this magazine it should be arriving in your mail box any day.  If you don’t subscribe (and you should), you can find it in the stores April 6th.  I’m excited to announce that I’m the featured designer in this issue!  Yep, me!  Moi! Mich! わたしを!  Me, Me, Me in French, German and Japanese! 

If you asked what magazine I would most want to be featured in, I would say without hesitation, American Patchwork and Quilting.  It’s a professional, wonderful, quilting magazine and it’s such an honor to be included in this issue! 

 American Patchwork Photo scan.psd

It was last August when American Patchwork came to my home and studio.   Can you imagine how you’d feel if you knew they were coming?  I started cleaning in July!  They spent a little over a day, shooting more than 200 photos, with cats and dogs watching, to bring you this article. 

It’s amazing to watch them work.  They have but one goal;  to bring you, their readers, things you will enjoy reading.  The staff of this magazine is simply the best! 

Editors.psd Jennifer, thank you for asking me, and Elizabeth, Nancy and Michael, thank you for coming and making it so much fun.  I had the best time ever!

Julia in Germany, I’ll send you a magazine as soon as I find one!  I promise! 

Hugs everyone!  Be sure and look for this issue! 

Anne