Friday, January 30, 2009

Fabric + Embroidery = Love

Normally designs are hush, hush...can't share them with you before the next quilt market. But Chelsea Manor is shipping to local quilt shops February 28th, and we've been working on new patterns to go with the line!



Just look at these embroidered blocks and how they look with my new fabric! "Rabbits Prefer Embroidery", my newest pattern, will be released around the same time Chelsea Manor ships.


Red and cream and loved all over! These bunnies just make me smile. I even have a bunny on a scooter! Reminds me of my grand-daughters on the way to school.


Do you love embroidery like I do? Then go to your local quilt shop and be sure they ordered the fabric! Ask for both the red and brown color ways so you can buy it all in one place! "Chelsea Manor" from Henry Glass Fabrics and Bunny Hill Designs.


The Bunny Hill girls have all been busy making embroidered blocks and we'll have more to show very soon. I can't wait to show you what I'm doing with the brown color way!

In the next week or two I'll be giving away a fat quarter of the entire collection. Be sure and check back! You may be the first to own Chelsea Manor!


I'll be giving you some embroidery tips in the next few posts so you can pratice along with me. You'll be ready for this fabric as soon as it arrives!

Oh, and my friend Anne has posted a tutorial on how to applique with wool. She has some great tips to share! She's making the wool version of "A Tisket, A Tasket".

Be back soon with thread in hand,

Hugs,