Monday, January 12, 2009

Creating a Quilt

I'm so excited because I'm waiting for this man in the brown truck...


...to deliver a package from New York. It looks just like this and I've been tracking it for several days. It arrives here on Wednesday as long as it doesn't snow in Arizona!

I'll give you a little hint as to what's inside the box...it's red, cream and brown, it has some bunnies on it and it means I'll be able to sew up a storm! It's the advance yardage of my "Chelsea Manor" fabric from Henry Glass Fabrics! Finally I'll be able to finish up my next pattern called "Rabbits Prefer Embroidery!

As I wait for my fabric to arrive, I've put together a little presentation to show you how this all began...how "Rabbits Prefer Embroidery" and Chelsea Manor got their start...

Here's what to do; turn up your sound (it has music), set your computer to full screen for best viewing, and click on play. I've made a little slide show for you! When it finishes playing just hit the escape tab on your keyboard and you can "x" out. You'll see the quilt I'll be sewing together this week! A new pattern coming very soon from Bunny Hill Designs!


Click to play Creating a Quilt

You can make a smile box creation too! Just click on this link to get started! http://www.smilebox.com/


Hugs all!