Monday, December 29, 2008

The most creative, fresh, upcoming new designer of 2008!

My vote goes to...Monica Solorio-Snow, otherwise known as "The Happy Zombie". I voted her in all by myself. And why not? I'm entitled. I have good taste and I know a good thing when I see one. Not only is she SWEET as sugar, and FUNNY as a, well I don't know what, but she's funny take my word for it, she's so DANGED talented! Oh my gosh if she lived closer to me I would take her by the hand and DRAG her to market. She'd have her own booth (I'd make her pay for it of course) and music would play when people walked by. Happy music! She'd be an instant hit and she doesn't even know it!

Just hop over to her blog, check it out and you'll see what I mean! I swiped this picture from her blog (sounds better to say swipe and that's what she calls it) but I don't think she'll care. If you've seen this pattern called Pennie Pockets showing up on a lot of blogs, it's hers and it's FREE! Print it out and look at how darling her patterns are!

So congratulations Monica! I feel like I should be making you a badge or something to wear. Hummm, wonder if I still have my tiara? I'll go look!

I wanted to get this post in before the end of 2008. Something tells me 2009 will be a very good year for her, right Pam? Remember where you heard it first! (: