Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Angel Houses"

And the sky was filled with angels, each one on a star, and you could feel the magic in the air...


It's here! Finally! "Angel Houses" from Bunny Hill Designs and Henry Glass Fabrics is shipping to quilt shops this month. The time between designing a fabric and shipping to stores seems like forever, and when I actually see bolts of fabric it's so exciting!

Each of my fabric lines start with little sketches of ideas. I never know where these will lead. As I'm working on a line I keep drawing and drawing, and jotting down ideas as I go. I never worry about how it looks at this point, they don't have to be perfect sketches. I just want my ideas on paper so I can remember! And to think that these sketches may eventually become fabric amazes me! Read about my inspiration for this line on The Fat Quarter Shop's blog! Better yet she has the fabric in stock here!


And don't you just love free patterns? Well, you'll find this quilt...

...and this little heart ornament on my web site. Just click on this link and you'll be there!

Hope you have a little angel in your life! It's so much fun to make these little hearts!
Hugs,
Anne