Thursday, August 21, 2008

Clean the windows and bathe the cats!

Hurry clean the windows and bathe the cats. It's not everyday that American Patchwork and Quilting comes to call! I love, love, love that magazine and guess what? The American Patchwork and Quilting team was just here at my house! (I'm dancing around right now as I try and sing that last line). Yep, right here in my house.

They took photos of so many things! It's been a lot of fun! It's for the June issue of 2009 and yes, I'll remind you when it's coming out, but it would be a lot easier if you'd all subscribe. This is one magazine that I'll always renew my subscription to. It's a quality publication and after watching them work I know why. They are so dedicated to their readers! A lot of thought and time goes into their magazines. Just wait until you see the other designers they've been to visit. It's going to be so much fun! http://www.bhg.com/bhg/store/product.jsp?catid=cat120004&prodid=prod80002

Here's a shot of my studio that you don't normally get to see. I took it myself and it's taken from the closet looking toward the front. You won't see this in the magazine, it's a bit too cluttery. Cluttery is my word for "in the process of cluttering" because that's what I'm doing right now. See those fat packs on the shelves? Well, they are coming out this week and I'm about to rip them apart. The counter tops are about to become a mess and I'm getting down to work. I'll be working into the night and chances are Law and Order will be on in the background LOL! I've seen all the episodes so if I miss something it doesn't matter.


This morning this is what I did! Fabric along with rulers, scissors and marking pens all on the cutting mat. I'm back to normal and I feel like a quilter again!

Next up is my giveaway. Just give me a few days to get myself organized, or should I say unorganzied?

Thank you American Patchwork from the bottom of my heart!