Monday, April 7, 2008

We have some winners!

Oh my goodness, never did I expect so many comments! I wish I had a package to give to everyone. Thank you to everyone who posted a comment. I loved reading them all!


First winner is Jackie, #31 of http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com/ . You said today was your Dad's birthday. Well, guess what? He brought you some luck! You won!!! Happy Birthday to your Dad and congratulations to you!




Second winner is # 146 Karen! (KSedlak), my faithful reader for so long! Congratulations Karen!!! You'll soon have some Bunny Hill fabric to play with!


And surprise! I'm picking a third winner. Cathie, #1 who was brave enough to be the first to leave a comment. She's right, I never see number one getting picked, so I pick you all on my own!


Here's what the winners need to do. Email me your shipping information and I'll have your bundles out in the mail to you right away. Thank you Henry Glass Fabrics http://www.henryglassfabrics.com/ for sending me these in advance!


So soon, these bundles.....



...will be in your hands, and if you are patient you can make this....


... in about five weeks!


Hugs,

Anne

Disclaimer: I counted 5 or 6 times so I'm sure I'm right. If I counted wrong, I'll be sending out more fabric and more people will be happy. (: