Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring!!!

Oh my goodness, does everyone realize it's the first day of spring and almost Easter Sunday? I can't believe it! How did it get here so fast? I should have known because I've been getting the sweetest little treats from my friends. Yesterday in the mail this little chick arrived from my good friend Nancy Ritter. I was just so delighted when I opened up the present! It's a little chick-bunny! Isn't she the cutest thing?
Then my assistant Nireko brought me this little bunny pitcher. I actually collect these pitchers and they are so hard to find. Imagine my surprise when I opened the bag! I adore her! Nireko and the bunny (:

Today I got the happiest treat ever, but I can't share it with you yet. Elizabeth Scott over at Late Bloomer Quilts,http://the-latebloomer.blogspot.com/ made a darling quilt using my newest fabric line, Flowers For Emma! It's the first time I've had anyone design something using my fabric and I have to say I felt like dancing around the studio! It's the cutest design and I just love it! You'll be able to get it as a pattern in May on her web site! Such talent she has! Thank you Elizabeth!

Hope all of you are having a great week!