Monday, December 31, 2007

A fun weekend!

I spent the weekend doing what I love! Quilting! I don't know what makes this so relaxing. Could be the hum of the machine, the feeling that you made something or, just being able to let your mind wander as you sew those little seams together. Whatever it is I LOVE it! I get crabby when I'm away from it for awhile, and I always feel so much better after a day at the machine. Who knew a sewing machine could be such good medicine?


While I was sewing away, I decided to make a new cover for that old lamp shade from Target.


So, here's the new shade cover! All spiffed up for the New Year. I've put the directions on my web site....just in case you have a shade that needs a bit of dressing up! http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/dynamic/?page=Free%20Patterns


Happy New Year Everyone!