Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So many things in one day!



Look at what I found in the new issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine, September 2007, page 102! Laura Boehnke, the quilt tester, made Tara Lynn Darr's beautiful quilt out of "My Sweet Baby" Fabric! Wow, it's just so cool to see someone choose my fabric for a quilt! They asked for some fabric about 8 months ago, but I'd totally forgotten about it. Shows you how far in advance they work! I'm trying to get a better photo of it if I can. We'll see if they can work magic. (:



Then it's over to Pat Sloan's blog (I love her stuff and the way she writes), and today she's talking about how Heidi Kaisand, the Editor of American Patchwork and Quilting is leaving. Read more at http://patsloan.typepad.com/. Heidi will be missed, but it sounds like she has a heavenly job that will work around her new twins!

As if this wasn't enough for one day, I ventured out and joined Flickr. You can see the badge on my blog. I had no idea what I was doing so I played around and it seems to work. I have to research some more to see what it is you are supposed to do with Flickr, so stay with me. Maybe I'll figure this thing out yet!

It's back to work, drawing some more applique. I've got this thing going about hearts. Don't know what's up with me! I've always wanted to do a heart quilt so it's time! Chelsea doesn't seem to care and she's sleeping on the job. Can you fire a dog?