Saturday, June 9, 2007

Emma's On Her Way to New York!



Emma's off and will arrive in New York on Monday! Flowers for Emma, my next fabric line left the west coast on Friday, packaged so she'll make an impression. After all presentation counts a lot! Inside this box are Bristol boards with pencil drawings and pretty little bags with colors attached to each board. The whole set is wrapped in pink tissue paper with a Bunny Hill carrot sticker on top. I get very nervous sending off a new line because I never know what the reaction will be on the other end. I mean what if they don't like it? It's mostly men who will judge her and she is really very feminine. Augghhhhh! I could drive myself crazy!



Party Cakes Quilt Kit


As some of you know, my son and his wife have an online business called http://www.crafts4me.com/ This is where we get all the crystals, beads, ribbon and embellishments that are used on our patterns. If one of my patterns has embellishments, you'll find a kit for it on their web site. They have some new additions coming very soon. You'll be able to find my fabrics on their web site! I'll let you know when they become available. In the meantime, they have the cutest little kit for my Party Cakes pattern. The kit includes the pattern and all the fabric for the quilt top including the binding! http://www.crafts4me.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=c&Category_Code=_whatsnewhill