Sunday, February 4, 2007

Not just for baby birds

Curtain tie backs

Look closely at this little bird and the curtain behind it. I'll let you in on a secret if you promise not to buy them all before I can move into my new house! We don't move until April so please leave some for me. I've been shopping at http://www.landofnod.com for curtains, rods and tie backs! Yes, Land of Nod the baby store.

It's the greatest place for simple bedroom curtains. The gingham check is a wonderful weight fabric (not the usual see-through gingham) the colors are endless and the price per panel is unbeatable! (They are sold per panel.) I have them in yellow, red and green. If you scroll down to the pictures of my cottage guest room and sewing room you'll see the red and green. They just added some bunny rods and tie backs too! Can't wait to get those. They are on my must buy list. My friend Anne just bought the red for her sewing room. Can't wait to see how they look! Now if they just had an aqua I'd be in heaven!