Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Sweet Baby "Stuff"

I've had baby stuff all around me for so long I feel like I should be hosting a baby shower! Seems like I've been working on these things forever! I finally have something to show for my time and I'm posting all the pictures at once. I mean how many posts can you read about My Sweet Baby? (:

Just wait, because Beary Boys and Girls is right around the corner. It's another baby fabric line in flannel! Featuring, you guessed it, bears! No, I don't want to be known as the baby fabric designer, so Miss Emma's Garden will be along soon. Flowers in pink and beige!

Here you go...all the My Sweet Baby things at once! Blogger may collapse from the photos.

A new pattern from Bunny Hill called "Little Lambs"! A touch of applique and easy, easy piecing. Quick and easy, my kind of baby quilt. (:




Another new pattern from Bunny Hill called "Just for Baby"! Choose your favorite color, round the corners or add rick rack in the binding. I'm so excited about the rick rack edge...a fun way to finish a baby quilt ! http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/




And from Vogue pattern # V8060 the talented Janis Stob has created baby clothes featuring "My Sweet Baby" fabric!







Little Pink hanger from Cindy Roberts at http://www.cutepinkstuff.com/ How cute is that? I am in love with her things!