Monday, March 2, 2009

Rabbits Prefer Embroidery

Did you know that Rabbits LOVE embroidery! Here at Bunny Hill we know it’s true. We have lots of little bunny blocks to prove it!

Rabbits Prefer Embroidery blog photo

Rabbits Prefer Embroidery will begin shipping this week! You can start embroidering your own bunnies before the fabric, Chelsea Manor, arrives in a few weeks.

We’ve got lots of new things coming for Chelsea Manor that I think you will love! Here’s a sneak peek of one…

New projects

So much is going on at the Bunny Hill studio I can hardly keep up! This is going to be a busy week!

I’ll show you how we quilted our newest quilt this week and give you a close-up of the quilting.

Block 3 of A Tisket, A Tasket is ready to go and coming your way on Thursday! I’ve put a little surprise in the basket that I hope you’ll like!

I’ll show you how to do the basket handle using a 1/4” bias maker. It’s so easy and you’ll get a perfect handle EVERY time.

Have a great week everyone and save some time for embroidery and appliqué!

Hugs,