Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Carry Me Bag

I love to see one of my patterns done in different fabric.  Debbie over at The Fat Quarter Shop has been busy sewing and she made my newest “Carry Me Bag” out of a Honey Bun roll from April Cornell’s summer line called “Spring Magic”.  Be still my heart!  I may have to make myself one of these for myself! 

AllSummerLongBag-Kit-450In just a few days I’ll be doing a little tutorial on making this bag.  I used Timtex, that magical interfacing.  I’ll show you some tips and tricks to working with it.   It’s easy!

Tomorrow is basket day!  Are you ready?   See you then!

Hugs,

Anne

Almost forgot to tell you…Chelsea’s happy now that my son Doug is here.  When he leaves for work she lays down by the front door and waits.  Is that love or what?  Sad thing is he leaves on Monday to return to Germany.    I don’t have the heart to tell her.    ):