Monday, January 5, 2009

A Free Block of the Month!


See the little widget above? Well, I've been working on a surprise for you for some time now and it's finally ready to go!

I've been busy, busy, busy coming up with a way to say "thank you" to all of my blog readers, customers and shops! This little icon on my side bar will take you to my newest block of the month called "A Tisket, A Tasket Twelve Months of Baskets"! It's a FREE pattern from me to you and it's a mystery quilt!

Each month for the next 12 months, you'll get one free block around the 5th of each month. I'll let you know on my blog when the block is available, or just sign up for my newsletter and the announcement will arrive in your email all on its own! At the end of 12 months you can put these little blocks together for a surprise quilt! I've done my quilt in applique, but why not try it in wool or embroidery?

The first block is ready now! Just click on the side bar link and you'll be there. Be patient and wait for the PDF page to load. You'll need Adobe Reader on your computer and you can download the free software here.


So welcome to 2009 at Bunny Hill Designs. I'll be starting a Flickr group in the next few weeks so you can post pictures of your blocks as you work along with me. This should be a fun, fun year!


If you signed up for my newsletter it should be arriving in your email anytime now. In it you'll find another little surprise with a code to save you some money. Happy New Year everyone!

Hugs,

Anne