Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Bunny Bed

Photography by me


Photography by Gregory Case my wonderful photographer!


I had to share this bed photo with you. My husband thinks I am going through my second childhood, but I claim that everything I buy is for the business. With a company name like Bunny Hill Designs, I think this would be a normal purchase. The famous bunny bed is located in our Oregon house and many of my friends (famous and not so famous) have slept here. They expect this kind of thing from me and have to go along or sleep on the floor.

For many of my patterns I used "staged" photos. I love the way they look and I think they give you a feeling of how to use the design. What you may not realize, is that a staged photo is the hardest photo to shoot.It's an art by itself and many times can take hours. I always call on my photographer Gregory Case and his wife Elena to do these for me. They see things through the camera that you and I can't.

Greg and Elena shot the above photo for me when they were visiting in Bend. I wasn't here at the time, so I don't know how long it took. I only know that I love the end result! All of my quilt photography is done by them and I have to give them a round of applause! If you're interested in having some photos done, I'll share...http://www.gregorycase.com