Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is going to be fun!

This block of the month is going to be so much fun! I can't believe how many of you already have blocks finished! I've started a flickr group so you can post your versions of the blocks as we go along. Just click on the picture of block one on my side bar and you'll be there!

Look at some of the pictures coming in already! I love how creative you all are! It's so much fun to see every one's version.


From Denise in Canada...

I love her background fabric, and that basket is just so cute!

From Darlene over at Quilting Daze ...

A bias check basket and the cutest snowman fabric ever!

And from my talented Bunny Hill helper and good friend Anne, a wool version!

She's great with wool applique' and she's getting so many questions on how to applique' with wool, she's promised to post some tips and "how to's" on her blog Cottons 'n Wool. She used a flannel background and isn't it darling?

If you want to sign up for my newsletter and can't find the link, just go to http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/, click on the home page and you'll find the link right below the slide show.

Be sure and print out the General Instructions. You'll find them right above the free pattern link on my web site. You'll find LOTS of information that will help.

If you're lookin for the same Lakehouse background fabric I'm using, you can find it here at Fat Quarter Shop. Kimberly says she has it on order and it should arrive anyday.

Hugs,