Friday, February 2, 2007

It's February! Oh My Gosh!

5" x 7" framed heart or...

Valentine Needle Case

I just can't believe it! February is here already. It seems like January just flew by, and I don't think I'm ready for a short month. We need to add some days to February so I can get a few more things done. Just a few more please. I even forgot to turn the calendar over.

I'm blaming Elizabeth at http://www.the-latebloomer.blogspot.com/ for all the trouble I'm in. I wasn't even thinking about Valentine's Day until I read her blog. Now I've got Valentine fever. What's a girl to do? If Elizabeth's working on an entire quilt, the least I can do is a little heart! I needed a place to keep my needles so a needle case seemed the perfect thing. It's something I can use and maybe you can too! Or, make yourself a little framed heart picture, like the one I just made. Click on this link and it will take you to my web site for the pattern. http://bunnyhilldesigns.com/dynamic/?page=Free%20Patterns I've just created a section for free patterns! Yes, I plan on having more very soon. Little projects that you can make in an evening. For free!


Happy Valentines Day (almost)!